We are a knowledge based organisation whose DNA has been built on the ability of our people to create, obtain and apply knowledge to produce the niche and complex products which we put out for our customers. Our people are at the centre and forefront of all our strategic decisions. It is our endeavour to continue to be known as an Employer of Choice not only in the Pharmaceuticals / biotech industry but also across Industries.
Our culture is built on the tenets of Transparency, Agility, Accountability and Collaboration which are also the organisational values for us. We want our people to lead our growth story, well equipped with the knowledge and skills that are required for this effort.
Employee friendly people practices that bring smiles:
- Shuttle service provided to employees at all locations to the nearest railway stations.
- Subsidised food offered to employees at our cafeterias across all locations.
- Company paid Group Term Life Insurance plan covers all employees.
- New employee feedback taken after completion of 30 & 90 days to ensure maximum employee satisfaction.
- One on one skip level meeting with HR for all employees.
- Flexible work timings.
- Employee Assistance Program for employee and family members.
- Sampark – HR SPOC reaching out to every non field employee to understand their grievances/feedback.
- HR Helpdesk – employees can log an online issue/grievance directly to HR whose SLA and action taken is tracked.
- Children of BSV employees are felicitated and given a memento for passing their secondary/higher secondary/graduation examinations.
- EDLI Scheme: BSV has tied up with a private insurer to cover an employee's death. This cover is offered to the family irrespective of the employee's tenure in the organisation.
- Monthly birthday celebrations, Festivals & Cultural events, Annual sports tournaments.
- Employee health and wellness events and programs.
- Creche Facility offered to employees at our Ambernath Manufacturing facility.